Hands down, organic espresso is my BEST SELLING espresso. Every day more and more people are discovering this celebrated beverage that performs wonderfully. My in house roaster brings only the finest beans to a perfect medium - dark espresso roast that is sure to delight those who appreciate excellence. I am confident that you'll love it!
For a traditional and exceptional cup of espresso, the beans should be ground immediately prior to use. So I would suggest that you order the whole beans, but if you like they can be ground for you.
This is my only espresso that is certified organic and Fair Trade, so delight in the fact that the coffee beans in this espresso were grown without the use of pesticides or other chemicals.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.