This darkly roasted coffee blend is one that is perfect after a huge meal. Coffee is something that is enjoyed by many after dinner and this would be a perfect blend to serve your guests to make a great impression.
This coffee has a heavy body and is perfect to help aid in the digestion of a huge meal, it can also serve as a way to curb your appetite for dessert.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.