Absolutely nothing says Valentine's Day more than this coffee but it can be enjoyed at anytime of the year! If you love Swiss chocolate and coconut this is the flavored coffee for you, this coffee is like drinking an "almond joy" The Swiss have long been noted as the forerunners when it comes to producing the world's best chocolate, and here at The Glam Cafe' we believe in only adding the best flavors to our coffees.
With every sip of this light-medium roast coffee you will taste the rich fullness of the swiss chocolate and also the sweetness of coconut. If you closed your eyes you would swear you were drinking an Almond Joy. You simply cannot go wrong purchasing this coffee for Valentine's Day or year round.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.