This blend creates the image of being at a cafe’ that is bustling with people and you enjoying your favorite latte or coffee or you relaxing with a good book and sipping out of your favorite mug.
This coffee is a mix of South and Central American Arabica beans that are light to medium roasted. This roasting creates a coffee that is medium bodied with a wonderful aroma.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.