Espresso Gold is just a wonderful blend of Indian coffee; using the proven technique of Italian roasting, you can expect the results to be sweet and mellow with a low acidity and medium body.
Topped with a golden-red crema which has won my Espresso Gold an enthusiastic following, you'll find this medium-roasted espresso to be velvety-smooth and rich.
To get the best taste, I recommend ordering your espresso whole bean. Grinding the beans just before using will ensure that you enjoy an authentic cup of espresso! Use: Cappuccinos and Lattes
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.