Grown on the rolling hills of southwestern Ethiopia, Yirgacheffe gourmet coffee is now known as Ethiopia's Crown and Glory because of its high quality and distinctive flavor.
For decades, this Ethiopian coffee has been meticulously hand sorted and harvested. Each batch is wet processed to improve its acidity and enhance its clean floral notes.
Full bodied with mild earthy flavors, this coffee is truly at its finest when it's roasted medium-light; it produces a unique fragrance and a lingering intensified finish. It boasts a sweet, rich, and smooth flavor making it a strong contender for the best African coffee in the world.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.