When this coffee is in the room you will know it!!! This coffee has hints of Indonesian spices and a wonderful earthiness, this dark roast coffee can be characterized as bold yet smooth.
This coffee is for the coffee drinker who is looking for a "wake me up" blend. This coffee will easily be one of the best dark roast coffees you have ever tasted. Sumatra Black Satin coffee boasts of being bold, full-bodied, flavorful, smooth, and low acidic.
Directions to get a perfect cup of coffee
- Water makes up 99% of a cup of coffee, quality filtered water will improve the experience
- Grind your coffee beans with a BURR grinder for the method of brewing you are using such as: drip, espresso, mokapot, pour over chemex, or french press.
- Proper coffee brewing needs water temperature of 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 Tablespoon for 4-6 oz. of water
- Example: 12 Tablespoons would make a strong pot of coffee for a 4 cup pot.